This is an attempt at printing my funk design onto acetate.
I had made the stencil fine with no mistakes which I was quite surprised at, and bought the right colours that I needed in order to make it.
I thought it would be quicker to make at home, and so went to Hobbycraft to buy some temporary glue to hold down the stencil. The glue was horrible, leaving patches that you can see here as well as being extremely sticky for what was meant to be temporary glue. It did not cover all the areas and in the end ripped the stencil when I tried to move it. DO NOT BUY THIS GLUE.
The edges were patchy and rough, it bled, and it looks a mess. I’m going to go to MultiPrint in town and ask them if they can print it onto acetate for me, if not I will have to make another stencil and go to printmaking.
Hopefully, by the end of the day I will have 4 out of the 5 pieces finished, leaving me to illustrate the final one onto a material of my choice. This can be done in stages and does not require much preparation meaning I can start my annotation and begin to compile my folders along with the Personal Branding and Tangent projects.